UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server

Follow @KeltekTrust

Index
St Albans, Hertfordshire, Abbey Church of St Alban

A new ring of twelve bells has been cast to replace the existing ring. The back eight of the pre-2010 ring are being retained as chiming bells and the four Mears & Stainbank trebles cast in 1935 are being relocated. The treble bell will be retained in the city; the second has been installed at Thurston, Suffolk to augment from five to six and the 3rd & 4th bells have been sold to Corby Glen, Lincolnshire to augment the ring to six bells.